Sukhumvit MRT Station is a major metro station in Bangkok located between Sukhumvit Road and Asok Montri Road, two major roads that form the backbone of downtown Bangkok.
Here are 10 things that are good to remember about the Sukhumvit MRT Station:
1. Opened in 2005, it became part of the Blue Line and it connects with the skytrain system at Asok BTS Station.
2. The Embassy of Lebanon and the Embassy of India are in close vicinity.
3. It is the closest metro station to Srinakarinvirot University – Bangkok campus (Prasarnmit).
4. There are three major shopping malls within walking distance: Terminal 21, Robinson, and Times Square.
5. If you want to restock your groceries, there’s a Foodland Supermarket nearby.
6. Sukhumvit Sheraton Hotel is the best choice of accommodation for travellers not on a budget.
7. The amazing library at Siam Society is right in front of one of the exits.
8. Gives access to wild nightlife experiences on Soi Cowbow.
9. The skybridge over Asok Intersection gives a great view of the skyline and the roads down below.
10. Hustlers Bangkok is located only a few minutes walk in the basement of Times Square Building.
Hustlers has the best pool bar atmosphere in Bangkok. Check it out: